The Associates of the Idyllwild Arts Foundation present
Wreaths for Charity
The Associates are pleased to announce our newest exciting, creative fundraiser, Wreathes for Charity. An auction filled with a collection of wreaths imagined and created by local community members that will take place in Idyllwild during a fun-filled event supporting the Scholarship Funds of the Idyllwild Arts Academy and Summer Program.
We are inviting community members, Associate members, Idyllwild Arts faculty and students to create a wreath guided by their own imagination. Wreaths can be designed for Christmas, Hannukah, Halloween, New Years, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Spring, Mother’s Day, Patriotic Holidays, pet themes, pop art and culture, and wherever imagination takes them..
- Entry: Register your name, mailing address, email, and telephone contact by sending an email to email@example.com
- Dates: September 1, 2023, to December 8, 2023.
- Delivery: All finished wreaths must be delivered to Nelson Dining Hall, Idyllwild Arts Campus not later than 5:00 PM on December 8, 2023.
- Auction: Wreaths for Charity Auction is Saturday December 16, 2023, beginning at 4:00 PM.
- Specifications: Wreaths must be between 18 inches and 48 inches in diameter and be able to be hung on a wall.
- Materials: All materials must be fire-proof. No candles. The use of lights and sound are allowed. No other material restrictions.
- Costs: The wreath creator is responsible for all material costs.
- Sponsorships: A limited number of sponsorships will be available: $20-$100. Sponsorship to cover material cost only.
- To request a sponsorship, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon donation and delivery of the wreath, all finished wreaths become the property of the Associates OF IAF.
- Unsold wreaths will be donated to charity.
The Associates of the Idyllwild Arts Foundation is a California 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
EIN number Tax ID 33-0035443
PO Box 303
Idyllwild, CA 92549
(951) 659-2131 x2333
Katie Grigsby was instrumental in establishing a permanent endowment fund in support of Idyllwild Arts Academy and Summer Program students. She was the leader of a group of Associates that recommended that a $1,600 Elderhostel donation be used to fund a new endowment.
Our Endowment Fund was created in 1968 and grew over the first years with many small donations. Larger donations have been made in memory of Associates and others who have passed away.
Katie’s recommendation that the Associates donate 10% of the net proceeds of Jazz in the Pines and other special events is the driving force for the endowment’s growth to over $300,000 today.
Each year, the Associates Endowment Fund makes a donation supporting the students of Idyllwild Arts in need of scholarships. Please consider being part of that gift.
Please take this opportunity to make a contribution to our Endowment Fund in honor of Katie Grisby or your own family or friend.
Teacher Appreciation Day
Join the Associates of the Idyllwild Arts Foundation salutes the Faculty and Staff of Idyllwild Arts.
Tuesday May 2, 2023 11:30-2:00 PM at Nelson Dining Hall